We know readers lurveeeeeeeeeeee their Christmas stories. And because we’re benevolent and all, The Jeanie and Jayha penned some tales. But because it’s us…there’s nothing normal about our Christmas tales. They are chock full of shenanigans, epic shenanigans, and shenanigans that will go down in shenanigans history.
- The Twelve Craze of Christmas (Cayenne Creighton and Rennes Sabine)
- This Feast’s a-Slayin‘ (Solar Feast and Azur Dragonera)
- Jingle all the Yay (Australis Feast and Medano Silverton)
- Don’t Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle in the Dashing through the Whoa Christmas ANTHOLOGY (Tinsel Lookout and Tangle Luminaria)
COMING NOVEMBER 2022:
- Let It Oh, Ohh, Whoa (Christmas and Grosvenor Cenhelm, a spec ops type of guy who is handy with explosives…and artillery…and knives…hand-to-hand combat)
- Book, Dine & Ring Her (archivist, document examiner, handwriting analysis expert…and full-blown nerd Hagia-Sophia Tate and Tulok Gu∂brander)